|—||The Autobiography of Special Agent Dale Cooper: My Life, My Tapes (via renmorris)|
1. a monarch; a king, queen, or other supreme ruler.
2. a person who has supreme power or authority.
3. a group or body of persons or a state having sovereign authority.
4. a gold coin of the United Kingdom, equal to one pound sterling: went out of circulation after 1914.
5. belonging to or characteristic of a sovereign or sovereign authority; royal.
6. having supreme rank, power, or authority.
7. supreme; preeminent; indisputable.
8. greatest in degree; utmost or extreme.
9. being above all others in character, importance, excellence, etc.
Etymology: Middle English soverain < Old French soverain < Vulgar Latin *superānus.
White Roses, Vincent Van Gogh (1890)
originally pink roses. don’t use shitty pigment, kids.
Thank you lyndsayghughes for sharing!
Contemporary Japanese artist Takato Yamamoto creates highly detailed paintings in the style of the Ukiyo-e masters.
More at yamamototakato.com
her ears are tied up to resemble a cloche hat that was worn by flappers in the 1920s
now i sleep =v=
Pip, wtf, this is the cutest thing.
1. local or general atrophy.
2. wasting away; emaciation.
3. a gradual wasting away of the body or of any organ or part of the body.
Etymology: Greek sýmptōsis - a falling together, collapse.